Friday, August 8, 2014

Feature & Follow #4: Favourite Social Network


Feature & Follow

Feature & Follow is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where each host will have their own Feature blog to show off more new blogs!


My favourite social media would have to be Twitter. I'm on it everyday. It's a place where I can get the most recent updates on all things (mostly books :P). Even better, I can interact with authors and other bloggers! It's just such a good media to use to communicate with people. I also really love bloglovin' because it lets me see all the new posts from blogs that I follow. It's very handy.

https://www.google.com/friendconnect/settings/edit?smpl=true&st=e%3DAOG8GaA8pjxj1FbLqsnegzyoqTyGz0GPBL9ylXsfGOViPvio2PuBi8hvIWX44BrjslsiOxlXqVAiFqwJ4bHwUyh2H5qnzOk6yJDePkFYhOtpNDwVMU1ugysaUMUztqOY01aIG%252BPks1RRMM3SXuRRKSS%252BhHpl5pavm9pcNtiMOLMugc4Ibt3bMkSEAY3Gm7h8dSHUGADvUN7XjG169h9RwrGmtKJeMGxPRZqticI1inKl7bp8WD9fhbOMaQF49Lm1uVKcla0wzGV7%26c%3Dpeoplesense  http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/12531879

 You can find all my links on the sidebar if you'd like to chat more :)

Please share your favourite social network and thank you for stopping by!

21 comments:

  1. I also love Bloglovin' and I'm a new follower of you! Please follow me back. :)
    http://www.she-read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love twitter! I use it to let people know when I have posted something new and it's very helpful for that. AH I didn't put bloglovin on mine (hand meets face). I did talk about blogger though. these cites are such a great way to meet other people with the same interest =) Great post! I am a new follower on bloglovin. I hope you stop by my blog and see my F&F http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Twitter is so useful! I definitely will stop by :)

      Delete
  3. Is it sad that I don't use Twitter like I use to? I do really like it though and it is a great way to connect to authors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, use it when you want to :) Yes, I love it because it's so easy to communicate with bloggers and authors!

      Delete
  4. I'm a new Twitter follower and existing blog follower. Have a great weekend!
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you have a great weekend too :)

      Delete
  5. Definitely a twitter person as well! My app finally started working after being stupid for 3 days! So I was happy to be back! LOL!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm a new follower. Here's my F&F! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love Twitter! I have quite a few including Pinterest, Facebook, Google +, Goodreads, Bloglovin' etc. but I use Twitter and Facebook the most. I find that each social media site has its own appeal and I get something different out of all of them. I already follow via Twitter, and I added you on GFC and Bloglovin. Have a great week!
    Laura
    http://thebooknerd2013.blogspot.com/2014/08/feature-and-follow-friday-august-8th.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's a lot! I only use a couple. Thanks for visiting, I will stop by too :)

      Delete
  8. Hi, I'm a new GFC, bloglovin & twitter follower. Have a great weekend! My FF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a good one too and thanks for following :)

      Delete
  9. A lot of people have that answer (Twitter) though my favorite would be Goodreads since that's where it all started and many of my friends on there don't have a blog. :P Happy friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really wanted to put Goodreads but I wasn't sure if it counts as a social media. I mostly just stalk books on there hahaha ;) Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  10. I too love Twitter and Bloglovin..:)
    New Twitter and old Bloglovin follower
    Here's my FF
    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my featured blog this week! I am also a Twitter junkie. I am am a new follower of your blog and also followed your Twitter account :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...