Sunday, August 31, 2014

Liebster Awards!


 

I finally have some time to do this! Since I was nominated five times, I thought I'd just do one post and pick a few questions from each person to answer. Thank you to the following people for nominating me :)

The Curator of Knowledge @ The Curator of Knowledge
Steph @ I Am Simply A Book Drunkard
Deasy @ The Bibliophilism
Zed K @ A Whisper of Thoughts
Noelia @ A Day In Bookland

Here are the rules:  
1. Link and thank the blogger who nominated you 
2. Answer the 11 questions they asked 
3. Pick 11 other bloggers with no more than 200 followers to nominate
4. Ask them 11 questions and let them know you nominated them 

My answers to their questions are: 
1. Favourite dessert?
I love chocolate so anything with chocolate in it.

2. Favourite superhero?
Hmmm this is a hard one. If I really had to pick I'd pick Iron Man. Even though he can be a bit of an a**hole sometimes, he's super intelligent and has a great sense of humour ;)

3. Road trips or air travel?
Probably air travel because all the places I want to visit are pretty far away.

4. Most memorable character is?
Jace from The Mortal Instruments series. I love how his last name just keeps on changing. Also, his sarcasm makes him hilarious and so lovable.

5. Do you like taking selfies?
I guess so but not so much ones of myself but ones with my family and friends.

6. Do you have any special treatment to keep your books in good condition?
I always take the dust jacket off when I'm reading the book. I use a bookmark and never leave my books lying open near sources of possible damage (eg. water and people).

7. Which do you prefer, a paperback or e-book?
Honestly I prefer hardcovers but if I really had to pick between these two I would say e-book. I have a kindle and I carry it with me everywhere. It's just so convenient and easy to use.

8. If you were able to jump into some particular universe of a book, which one you would choose?
The Shadowhunter world! It's such a unique and mesmerizing world!

9. What is the first book you ever remember reading?
The Boxcar Children series by Gertrude Chandler Warner. My sister and I used to love them!
 
10. Three items you can’t live without?
My cellphone, laptop and kindle. I know, they're all electronics but I can't help it :P

11. Explain the meaning behind your blog name. 
BookCatPin. I love books and my cat and Pin is my nickname :)

My questions for the nominees are:
1. Where do you live?
2. Where would you like to visit most?
3. What's your favourite drink?
4. Are you a cat or dog person?
5. When did you start reading?
6. What's your favourite book?
7. Most memorable secondary character in a book?
8. Do you prefer hardcover or paperback?
9. What do you do to get out of a reading slump?
10. What's your most comfortable position to read in?
11. If you could be a book character for a day, who would you choose?

A lot of bloggers I know have already been nominated so I will just nominate a few.

I will nominated:
Amber @ Cosying Up With Books
Michelle @ A Thousand Lives Lived
Naban @ The Literary Oracle
Maricris @ A Lass's Book Obsession

Sorry if you don't want to be nominated or if you've already been nominated. Please don't feel pressured to do this. If you do decide to participate, I'd love to see your answers :)

6 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...