Monday, August 18, 2014

New Header and Buttons!

I have a new header!! I want to give a quick shoutout to Amber @ Cosying Up With Books who introduced me to Emma @ Chicklit vs Fantasy who designed my beautiful header and new meme buttons which I'll be using starting tomorrow! Thank you so much Emma for putting up with my numerous requests and changes. You never got tired of me even when I was getting annoyed with myself!

I'm so glad I started blogging because I got to meet them and tons of other awesome people. I also want to say a special thank you to Kindlemom @ My Guilty Obsession for all her support! THANK YOU to everyone who has either visited my blog, read my reviews, made a comment or just passed through. I will continue to strive to do better and I hope you stop by my blog from time to time :)

Ripple says thank you~
My cat says thank you meowww :)

9 comments:

  1. Aww...your tabby is sooo cute! I have an orange tabby as well and he's so very sweet. Congrats on the new header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realised that my cat looks pretty much the same as yours! After all this time I've only just seen it haha. I'm glad you started your own blog, your reviews are fab:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe I'd love to meet your cat! In picture that is ;) And thank you <3

      Delete
  3. I love the new look! It is so cute!
    I am so touched for the shout out. <3 Thank you so much!!

    And your kitty is adorable! I ant to snuggle with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no, thank YOU!!! Your comments mean a lot to me!

      Delete
  4. Your header looks sooooo adorable. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...