Tuesday, September 2, 2014

TTT #8: Book Characters that would be Sitting at My Lunch Table


Top Ten Tuesday button

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where people share their top ten things according to the topic of that week.


I had so much fun picking out the characters for this topic! I went with characters that were more likely to actually sit at a lunch table and look kind of normal there. Here are my picks in no particular order :)

GALS:
Lola and the Boy Next Door coverHex Hall cover
Vampire Academy coverHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone cover

1. Lola Nolan from Lola and the Boy Next Door - I would enjoy looking at her different outfits everyday.
2. Sophie Mercer from the Hex Hall trilogy - She would be a fun and quirky one to have around.
3. Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy series - She's so sassy the table will never get boring.
4. Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series - I'd love to listen to her spew out facts.

GUYS:
Fangirl coverAnna and the French Kiss coverIsla and the Happily Ever After cover
Anna Dressed in Blood coverThe Archived coverThe Bane Chronicles cover

5. Levi from Fangirl - He can lean and smile at me all he wants.
6. Étienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss - He can use his charms on me anytime.
7. Josh Wasserstein from Isla and the Happily Ever After - He can draw me anytime.
8. Cas Lowood from Anna Dressed in Blood duology - He can scare the bullies away.
9. Wesley Ayers from The Archived series - He can put eyeliner on me anytime.
10. Magnus Bane from The Bane Chronicles - He can sprinkle glitters everywhere.

Which characters would you have sitting at your lunch table?

18 comments:

  1. This post was so cute! I love how you separated the "Gals" and "Guys". There's way too much swoon at your table! If Cas, Wesley, and Magnus are at your table...count me there as well :)

    Axie @ Books are Bread

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO agree about Etienne St Clair. I'm in love with that boy and I haven't even met him! And Levi is adorable, but I still haven't forgiven him for all that nonsense at the party!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! They're just both so swoony even though they have done some pretty stupid things.

      Delete
  3. I have seen so many great picks today and I love all of yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was hard to pick just ten but it was a lot of fun :)

      Delete
  4. Aaah! Sophie! I loved her! I definitely need an expanded list! There were too many people to choose from! Cas included!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I needed more than ten spots for sure!!

      Delete
  5. Hermione is a great choice :) She would be so interesting, I would learn so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Sophie would be such an awesome character to get to know and have lunch with. Awesome choice, I never thought of her! Great list, Eileen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alma! She just popped into my head ;)

      Delete
  7. I also have Levi in my TTT, for the same reasons!


    My TTT

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll just be staring at his smile the whole lunch haha :)

      Delete
  8. You have the right taste in my boys, but I'm afraid Levi, Josh, and Etienne are already sitting at MY table. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha this is making me laugh so hard! I guess we'll have to fight for them ;)

      Delete
  9. Levi would be so sweet to eat lunch with! Him and Hermonie would be my dream table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're totally welcome to join my table!! We can just stare at Levi all lunch haha ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...