Tuesday, September 9, 2014

TTT #9: Underrated Authors or Books in X Genre


Top Ten Tuesday button

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where people share their top ten things according to the topic of that week.


I'm not sure if these two authors are underrated but I feel like I don't see their names or their books around a lot. I know I don't exactly have ten on this list but I'm going to say that it's ok because I've got at least five books from each author ;) Also, I just want to say these may not be the best covers I've seen but I love how they all match!
 
Alyssa Rose Ivy - I've really enjoyed her NA books. Both of these series I found funny and pretty steamy~
 
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping coverThe Hazards of a One Night Stand coverThe Hazards of Sex on the Beach cover
Shaken Not Stirred coverOn the Rocks cover
 

C.J. Duggan - Her contemporary romance books are exciting and heart-racing. You'll want to meet the Onslow boys ;)
 
The Boys of Summer coverAn Endless Summer cover
That One Summer coverForever Summer cover
Stan coverMax coverRinger cover
 
 
Which authors or books do you think are underrated?

22 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen, have to say they are all new to me so thanks. Hmm let me think on this a while I know I can come up with some underrated works/writers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I hope some of them peak your interest!!!

      Delete
  2. YES to both of these authors! I love them both. Ivy's NA Fantasy series (both) are super good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone told me about that Boys of Summer series. I haven't gotten around to reading them yet but maybe soon :) Thanks for checking out my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to hear what you think when you get around to them!

      Delete
  4. Nice! I LOVE Alyssa Rose Ivy's paranormal series! One of the few Paranormal NA authors around! Love them!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CJ Duggan! I LOVE this series :) Really good NA, can't wait for Forever Summer :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally someone who's waiting for Forever Summer too!! It's almost time!!

      Delete
  6. I haven't read any books by both authors, unfortunately. But I guess, that's why they made your list. They need some love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool post! I've heard a few good things about CJ Duggan's books, and they sound like they're perfect for me! I've never heard of Alyssa's books, and I just looked them up on GR and added them to my TBR! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to read Alyssa's books since I started blogging and have never gotten to them. The Hazards of Skinny Dipping looks great... I need to get to it soon!! Thanks for stopping by my list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's so good!! I just picked it up and read it and it was totally worth it :)

      Delete
  9. YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone who understands my love for Alyssa Rose Ivy and C.J. Duggan. I LOVE both authors and have read pretty much all their books. Ok, I still have to read On the Rocks, but I will eventually.
    Also, have you read Clayton Falls series by Alyssa?? I loved those books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYYY!! No I haven't but I'm going to look them up right now!

      Delete
  10. I must admit, I haven't heard of these! I am loving the covers with the vodka bottles though lol. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon!! I hope you look them up! The covers are so neat right?! ;)

      Delete
  11. I haven't read anything by either of these authors (I'm hesitant about NA), but I've heard good things about CJ Duggan's books. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I hope you find a NA book to your liking :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...