Tuesday, October 14, 2014

TTT #13: Places Books Have Made Me Want to Visit


Top Ten Tuesday button

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where people share their top ten things according to the topic of that week.


This was a harder topic than I originally thought probably because I wanted to stick to places that I can actually visit. That didn't work out so well since it turns out only the first three picks on my list were real places lol. In no particular order, I really want to see all of these :)

Anna and the French Kiss coverLola and the Boy Next Door coverIsla and the Happily Ever After cover
Bloodlines coverClockwork Angel cover
Harry Potter and the Socerer's Stone coverCity of Bones cover
Throne of Glass coverThe Archived coverThe Coldest Girl in Coldtown cover

1. Paris from Anna and the French Kiss - The place just sounds SO romantic.
2. New York City from Lola and the Boy Next Door - I need to visit The Big Apple!
3. Barcelona from Isla and the Happily Ever After - Definitely a place worth seeing :)
4. Palm Springs from the Bloodlines series - Adrian Ivashkov is there, I don't think I need to say more ;)
5. 1878 London from The Infernal Devices trilogy - WILL HERONDALE uh huh.
6. Idris from The Mortal Instruments series - I want to see the glass towers with my own eyes.
7. Hogwarts from the Harry Potter series - Honestly, who wouldn't want to visit this magical place.
8. The Kingdom of Adarlan from the Throne of Glass series - I want to meet Celaena! 
9. The Archive from The Archived series - Probably a super creepy place to want to visit but it's so unique!
10. Coldtown from The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - I'd be pretty scared but the thought of seeing an actual vampire town is pretty neat.

What places have books made you want to visit?

20 comments:

  1. Barcelona is one of the most beautiful and amazing places I've ever been. Hogwarts and Idris made my list, too. I really have to read Anna and the French Kiss because it seems like everyone is heading to Paris today because of that book. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yep seems like everyone has Paris on their list! Definitely read Anna asap!!

      Delete
  2. I was just reading Anna and The French Kiss, and was thinking the exact same thing! I think it would be lovely to live in Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Hogwarts! Surprisingly I'm not seeing this one as much as I thought I would! This was my #1 pick, because HOGWARTS! Though I would totally settle for the Harry Potter park in Orlando...until after I go there, then I want to go the REAL HOGWARTS! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take me with you!! I really want to go to the one in Orlando too!!

      Delete
  4. I think these are all brilliant choices! I so want to go to England because of the H.P. Series and Scotland because of the Outlander series. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard you can see the HP movie sets in England? Sounds so awesome!! I haven't read the Outlander series yet but Scotland sounds fun too!

      Delete
  5. Great list! I also included Hogwarts. I considered Adarlan but all the bad things kind of freak me out! I like that you included The Archive and Coldtown though. Those would be some great places to visit with it almost being Halloween!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We all want to go to Hogwarts cause it's just such a magical place ;)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun to make but hard to narrow down to only ten.

      Delete
  7. Great post and great question. Hmm Wyoming :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty much anywhere in Europe gets my vote. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paris is my dream locale. I think I'll go there and never leave. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I don't think I'd want to leave either :D

      Delete
  10. OMG I totally agree with you for most of these! (From those that I've read) I seriously need to get my hands on Bloodlines... I've always loved Adrian in VA, I'm not worried that I'll be disappointed here! ^_^ And The Archived has caught my eye lately. Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! I think you'll definitely enjoy the Bloodlines series and The Archived is amazing!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...