Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WoW #13: Forever Summer (Summer Series #4) by C.J. Duggan

Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about!
 
 
Forever Summer coverForever Summer
(Summer Series #4)
by C.J. Duggan
October 27, 2014
281 pages
 

Goodreads Summary:
You see there’s this boy.
He makes me smile, forces me to listen, serenades me out of tune and keeps me sane, all the while driving me insane. He's really talented like that. But for the first time in since, well, forever, things are about to change. The question is, how much am I willing to lose in order to potentially have it all?

Enter a world of sweltering Aussie summers, fabulously addictive characters and sweet intoxicating romance in C.J Duggan’s FOREVER SUMMER.
 
Every book in this series I've really enjoyed so of course I'm very excited for this one!
 
What are you guys waiting on this week?

8 comments:

  1. All of her books are amazing! Great pick this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's always summer somewhere :) I haven't read any of her books, I'll have to check them out!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love summer romance books even in fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's new to me! Not really my type of read but still hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you'll enjoy it if you ever give it a try :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...