Wednesday, October 15, 2014

WoW #15: The Bane Chronicles (The Bane Chronicles #1-10) by Cassandra Clare, Maureen Johnson, Sarah Rees Brennan


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


The Bane Chronicles coverThe Bane Chronicles
(The Bane Chronicles #1-10)
by Cassandra Clare, Maureen Johnson, Sarah Rees Brennan
November 11, 2014
528 pages


Goodreads Summary:
A Collection of Ten Short Stories centred around Magnus Bane. Each short story is going to be published as an ebook followed by a Full Single Print Coming 2014

Ever wondered about the enigmatic, mysterious warlock Magnus Bane? The only character to appear in every Shadowhunter book, Magnus has a past even more shrouded in mystery than his present. I’ve teamed up with acclaimed YA writers Maureen Johnson and Sarah Rees Brennan to create the Bane Chronicles, the back (and front) story of Magnus told in ten linked tales.

Look for short stories like Vampires, Scones and Edmund Herondale; The Rise and Fall of the Hotel Dumort; Saving Raphael Santiago and What To Buy The Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You’re Not Officially Dating Anyway). Each story will be available as an ebook on a monthly basis starting April 16 with the tale of What Happened In Peru.

Each story will be released monthly online for the next ten months — and then for those who don’t read e-books, the full print collection will be available in bookstores and wherever else books are sold after the Chronicles have been finished.


I don't think this one needs any explanation. I don't know anyone who loves Cassandra Clare's books that doesn't love Magnus Bane.

What are you guys waiting on this week?

14 comments:

  1. I'm so gonna buy this book! Magnus is one of my favourite characters from the shadowhunter world and yes, that's basically it! I love his witty personality and I do wanna know more about him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the first few as eBooks, but I decided to wait for the rest until they were bound into this book. I'm excited to read a whole book of stories about Magnus Bane. I definitely need this!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read them all separately but I'm planning to reread them together when I get this!

      Delete
  3. Magnus! I hope you'll enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read one of these shorts and liked it but didn't love it for some reason. I am super curious about the rest though and I do like this series so I am sure I will be reading it at some point in time. I do love Magnus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed most of the stories but not all. I remember thinking one was boring although I don't remember which one now lol.

      Delete
  5. Nice! Been seeing this around a lot lately! Never did read this series by Clare, tried to at one point but couldn't get into it. Hope you enjoy this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you give Magnus a try! He's just so great :D

      Delete
  6. Hmm, I'm waiting on the new March release from Sarah Morgan First Time in Forever I should have my grubby paws on it in a few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it when you get your paws on it ;)

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness! You will adore this one inside out, and it's 10 times more awesome because it's all-in-one! I'm anxiously waiting for Talon by Julie Kagawa. Not too long to go! *squeals*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...