Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where people share their top ten things according to the topic of that week.
These all sound super good so I'm excited! I got a bit confused making this list but I think all of these are debut novels, right?!
1. Love Fortunes & Other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius
2. The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne3. Vendetta by Catherine Doyle
4. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
5. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
6. A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas7. Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein
8. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
9. The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey10. The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace
What are your most anticipated debut novels in 2015?