Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where people share their top ten things according to the topic of that week.4. On the Fence by Kasie West - Love the story, the characters and just everything!
I didn't really want to just pick a genre so I decided to go with standalones. Although most of these turned out to be contemporary anyways..... A few of these have been out for awhile but I really enjoyed them! These are actually more general recommendations since some I've loved like Since You've Been Gone, I didn't include because it's already so well-loved~ Three of the books below belong to series but they can all be read as a standalone :)
1. Past Perfect by Leila Sales - Cuteness all around~
5. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - All the warm and fuzzy feels~
6. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes - Hot guy with mohawk that cooks? Hells ya!7. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols - Lots of tension but oh so sweet~~
8. The Hazards of Skinny Dipping by Alyssa Rose Ivy - Fun and sexy times!
9. The Boys of Summer by C.J. Duggan - Such a fun summertime love story!10. Making Faces by Amy Harmon - So emotional but SO good!
Which standalones do you love?