Sunday, August 9, 2015

ARC August Update #1

 
3rd Annual ARC August
ARC August is hosted by the lovely Octavia @ Read.Sleep.Repeat and it is an event where everyone participating reads their ARCs and try to catch up on the ones they've fallen behind on. It can maybe even help bring up your NetGalley ratio!
 
 
So I'm starting a bit late but better late than never? I thought I wasn't going to have a TBR pile but after looking at my books I guess I do lol. Here's Ripple posing elegantly with them ;)
 
Ripple & ARCs!
 
I've started reading Everything, Everything and so far so good :D

9 comments:

  1. YAY for joining ARC August! Ripple looks quite at home there, ready to cheer you up I guess! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay~ Haha Ripple actually just woke up that's why he was like that ;)

      Delete
  2. I have heard good things about Everything, Everything. Looks like Ripple is there to help you out.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! I just finished it and wowza, you should definitely pick it up!

      Delete
  3. I also started Everything, Everything. So far it's been kind of charming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious about your final thoughts for Everything, Everything. I enjoyed it in the beginning, but I ended up giving it only 3 stars after finishing it. Good luck with the rest of your books! :)

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    Most recent posts: ARC August Progress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I really enjoyed it because omg that plot twist! I do wish that ending wrapped up better though.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...