Monday, August 17, 2015

ARC August Update #2

 
3rd Annual ARC August
ARC August is hosted by the lovely Octavia @ Read.Sleep.Repeat and it is an event where everyone participating reads their ARCs and try to catch up on the ones they've fallen behind on. It can maybe even help bring up your NetGalley ratio!
 
 
I finished Everything, Everything and it was oh so good!!!!! Just wow :D My review will be up closer to the release date.
 
Ripple and Walk on Earth a Stranger
 
I'm currently half way through Walk on Earth a Stranger and I'm loving the setting!

2 comments:

  1. I hope to tackle WOEAS soon (hopefully this weekend!)! YAY whatever amount of progress on ARC August and very glad to hear you loved Everything Everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pili! I hope you devour WOEAS! I'm making slow progress cause I just can't seem to find enough time to sit down and properly read :(((

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...