Sunday, October 4, 2015

2015 "Real" Book Challenge September Wrap-Up


2015 "Real" Book Challenge banner


For the month of September, I read these 'real' books.
 
First & ThenTruthwitchThis Monstrous Thing
 
I've had a really busy month at work so I haven't been able to read as much but I absolutely loved all three books above, especially Truthwitch!! I will definitely be re-reading that! Hehee~

October will be an even busier month but hopefully I'll still find the time and energy to read! *fingers crossed*

How many 'real' books did you read in the month of September?

6 comments:

  1. TRUTHWITCH!!! Wow you're so lucky. I've been dying to read it! I can't wait to see your review :D

    ~Karina @ A Reader Under The Sea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like I need to check out Truthwitch. Glad you got some reading in with your busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie! And Truthwitch is a definite YES ;)

      Delete
  3. Great choices. People were dying at BEA to get Truthwitch! I'm glad you got it and enjoyed it! Thanks for participating in the Real Books Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this challenge! It really helps me tackle my physical TBR. Thank you Kassiah :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...