Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016 Challenges!


I wasn't very good at keeping up with challenges in 2015 so I'm only going to do two for 2016. If I do well, maybe I'll join more :D


I had a fun time last year doing the Debut Author Challenge so this year I am going to participate again :D
 
2016 Debut Author Challenge
2016 Debut Author Challenge banner
Hosted by that Artsy reader girl.

I'm going to aim for 10 debut reads again!

I found this Prequel & Sequel Challenge through
Shelly @ Read.Sleep.Repeat. and it looks like fun so I decided to join!
 
2016 Prequel & Sequel Challenge
2016 Prequel & Sequel Challenge banner
Hosted by Novel Heartbeat & Writer Grrl Reads.
 
I will aim for 25-50 points: Amateur~

 
I will use the Challenges tab at the top to try and keep track. Hopefully I'll be able to keep them updated since I'm only doing two challenges this year ;)
 
Are you doing any 2016 Challenges?

8 comments:

  1. I only do the Goodreads Challenge every year, because I'm not the most disciplined reader. I wish you the best of luck with these, Eileen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ones are fun! Although most of the time I need to remind myself to keep track of the books XP

      Delete
  2. I signed up for a reading challenge (forgot the name of it though - NOT a good sign, right?). It has to do with YA diversity. I think unless you have some kind of reminders, it is hard to keep up with these things. Have a great New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I agree! Remembering the challenges is the hard part. The diverse read challenge is the one hosted by Mishma and Shelly probably?

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your challenges! I'm thinking of participating in the Rock my TBR challenge as well as the Pop Sugar one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the Rock my TBR one around! I hope you have fun!

      Delete
  4. All your challenges sound really nice and fun. The Debut Authors one should be interesting as it'll give you the opportunity to explore so many new genres as well. I wish you all the luck with your challenges, Eileen!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! And to help spread the word about these newbie authors! Thanks Sarika!

      Delete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...