Sunday, December 13, 2015

Ripple Loves Book Swag!

 
Ripple says Hello!

Mellow is a post I'll be doing from time to time (mostly on Sundays) just to show off my cat, Ripple, a little bit ;)


Today's Mellow post is a little different because Ripple's showing off some book swag! I received these swag from authors to help them promote their books. I'll be handing some out to my local bookstore hopefully soon. Ripple wanted to perfect his modelling look so I let him practice with these pretty bookmarks ;)

Ripple modelling 2016 Debut bookmarks
Ripple loves the Air Awakens series <3
 
What do you guys think? Canada's Next Top BookCat Model? XD

If you'd like to see more pictures of him, he's on Instagram :)

13 comments:

  1. Ripple would totally be the best cat model! He's got all the looks perfected!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very nice! Ripple is so sweet! I just think how our evil cat would likely try to destroy my books or swag should I try to snap a picture of her. Though we knew she was ornery when we took her in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha Ripple takes some convincing with food ;) Have you tried that?

      Delete
  3. YESSS. He and Worm should have a model-off. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what a good model Ripple is! I've tried to take photos of books with Lemon, my rabbit... he just tries to eat them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen <3 And lol your rabbit's hilarious XD

      Delete
  5. Jennifer Faye (romance author) sent me bookmarks when I sent request and I won 2 other authors swag- I LOVE swag!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...