Wednesday, December 9, 2015

WoW #75: The Dark Days Club (Lady Helen #1) by Alison Goodman

 
Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


The Dark Days Club by Alison GoodmanThe Dark Days Club
(Lady Helen #1)
by Alison Goodman
January 26, 2015
496 pages
 
Goodreads Summary:
New York Times bestseller Alison Goodman’s eagerly awaited new project: a Regency adventure starring a stylish and intrepid demon-hunter!

London, April 1812. On the eve of eighteen-year-old Lady Helen Wrexhall’s presentation to the queen, one of her family’s housemaids disappears-and Helen is drawn into the shadows of Regency London. There, she meets Lord Carlston, one of the few who can stop the perpetrators: a cabal of demons infiltrating every level of society. Dare she ask for his help, when his reputation is almost as black as his lingering eyes? And will her intelligence and headstrong curiosity wind up leading them into a death trap?
 
I have yet to read anything by Alison Goodman and this one sounds right up my alley so of course I'm waiting on it ;)

What are you guys waiting on this week?

18 comments:

  1. This one definitely sounds interesting, doesn't it? I requested the UK arc, but was unsuccessful, but I'm waiting, not so patiently, for it to be realeased. Great WoW this week :)

    Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried requesting it but never heard back lol. I guess we'll just have to be patient :)

      Delete
  2. I really loved Eon by the same author, and Alyssa' review made me quite interested in this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know of Eon but never read it so I'm looking forward to this new work of hers :D

      Delete
  3. ooh nice! Seeing this one around a lot and am getting curious!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you read it Jessica! I love the cover with the ominous feel~~

      Delete
  4. Great pick! I need to check out this author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know her Eon duology is very popular and it's about dragons ;)

      Delete
  5. I literally just started reading this like five seconds ago. IT'S SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! If you're loving it then that's promising :D

      Delete
  6. Yaaasss, I can't wait for you to read this book, Eileen! I loved it, and Eon/Eona. I hope you LOVE The Dark Days Club!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Goodman's Eon duology, so I'm super pumped for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book sounds promising and I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...