Wednesday, March 16, 2016

WoW #88: My Kind of Crazy by Robin Reul


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


My Kind of Crazy by Robin ReulMy Kind of Crazy
by Robin Reul
April 5, 2016
336 pages

Goodreads Summary:
Despite the best of intentions, seventeen-year old, wisecracking Hank Kirby can’t quite seem to catch a break. It’s not that he means to screw things up all the time, it just happens. A lot. Case in point: his attempt to ask out the girl he likes literally goes up in flames when he spells “Prom” in sparklers on her lawn…and nearly burns down her house.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, Peyton Breedlove, a brooding loner and budding pyromaniac, witnesses the whole thing. Much to Hank’s dismay, Peyton takes an interest in him—and his “work.” The two are thrust into an unusual friendship, but their boundaries are tested when Hank learns that Peyton is hiding some dark secrets, secrets that may change everything he thought he knew about Peyton.

 
This one totally sounds like fun!

What are you guys waiting on this week?

20 comments:

  1. This one sounds funny. I love a book that can make me laugh out loud. Hope you enjoy it!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved this book, it was awesome! And that's saying a lot because I'm super picky with contemporaries. I hope you love it as well! ^__^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received an ARC and can't wait to dive in :DD

      Delete
  3. I just got a Galley of this and am pretty excited to read it too. Hope you like it!

    Joana @ The Boundless Booklist

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds great ~ Happy Reading!

    Renee My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. oOoh nice! Think I just saw this one on Netgalley! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should try it Jessica! I've heard great things about it!

      Delete
  6. Well, this sounds quite unique for sure! Great pick Eileen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this sounds cool! Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA this sounds like it would keep you cracking up the entire time! Nice pick!

    My WoW!

    Kate @ The Bookaholic Blurbs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeep, I have a galley of this! Can't wait to read this one, too.

    Jennilyn @ Rurouni Jenni Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...