Wednesday, March 30, 2016

WoW #90: Warrior Witch (The Malediction Trilogy #3) by Danielle L. Jensen


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


Warrior Witch by Danielle L. JensenWarrior Witch
(The Malediction Trilogy #3)
by Danielle L. Jensen
May 3, 2016

Goodreads Summary:
The thrilling conclusion to the breakout Malediction Trilogy by Goodreads Choice finalist Danielle L. Jensen.

Cécile and Tristan have accomplished the impossible, but their greatest challenge remains: defeating the evil they have unleashed upon the world.

As they scramble for a way to protect the people of the Isle and liberate the trolls from their tyrant king, Cécile and Tristan must battle those who’d see them dead. To win, they will risk everything. And everyone.

But it might not be enough. Both Cécile and Tristan have debts, and they will be forced to pay them at a cost far greater than they had ever imagined.

 
I have an eARC of this but of course it needs to be a WoW post! If you don't know my love for this series, please refer to here and here. I can't believe it's already the end T.T I will love this series forever!!

What are you guys waiting on this week?

12 comments:

  1. This series is totally new to me but I am intrigued! Great pick!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check it out! It's got sexy troll(s) and all ;)

      Delete
  2. So cannot wait to read this one!! I requested on Netgalley but its taking awhile to get a response!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I still need to read the second book in this trilogy but the cover of this book is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This series looks so wonderful! I recently got my hands on the first two--I'll have to give them a read soon! Glad you love them---hope this one gives you a perfect ending! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of this, but sounds like a good series. Hope you get your hands on it soon!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wonderful series about trolls! They're not like you'd expect them, so good!

      Delete
  6. I'm finally reading Hidden Huntress with the Goodreads readalong and also have my eARC of Warrior Witch so I'm super excited!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely looking forward to your thoughts on both :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...