Sunday, April 3, 2016

ARC April Mini Update


ARC April banner
 ARC April is hosted by the lovely Octavia and Shelly @ Read.Sleep.Repeat and in short, it is an event where everyone participating reads their ARCs (eARCs included) and try to catch up on the ones they've fallen behind on. For more information, head over to Read.Sleep.Repeat!


I'm currently working my way through My Kind of Crazy! And that's my sister being crazy ;)


My Kind of Crazy (with my sister) ;)
 
It's still early but how are you doing on this challenge?

8 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book so I hope you do too! Sadly I DNFed my first ARC April read but I'm hoping others are a lot better!

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I hope you have better luck with your other ones :)

      Delete
  3. None yet. I had to read a book one in a trilogy to get ready for an ARC of the second that is coming, and I have to finish A Curious Tale Of the In-Between because it goes back to the library tomorrow. I won't be starting my first ARC, Feathered, until tomorrow. Yay for crazy sisters (I have one, too) and starting an ARC April book already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks La <3 Your comments always make me smile :D

      Delete
  4. April 4 and I still haven't started any of my ARCs! GAAAH!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take your time and don't rush or else you won't enjoy!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...