Saturday, April 2, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #89


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


Liars and Losers Like Us is an Instagram win! Thank you so much to Skyhorse Publishing~

Ripple with Liars and Losers Like Us
 
Ahhhhh look at the pretty Elise sent us!! We're over the moon excited for Water's Wrath, thank you! We love you Elise and Neil <3 <3

Ripple with Water's Wrath~
 
Thank you so much to S&S Canada for sending us The Last Boy and Girl in the World and The Unexpected Everything. I can't wait to start them :D
 
Ripple with The Last Boy and Girl in the World and The Unexpected Everything

What did you add to your shelves this week?

17 comments:

  1. The Unexpected Everything looks great!! I love the cover of Water's Wrath. The covers of the entire series (and all the praise) makes me want to start the series. :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally get the whole Air Awakens series Kaitlin! If not just to stare at all the covers LOL ;)

      Delete
  2. OOh nice! Those are new to me ones!! I still love seeing Ripple next to the books! Such a sweet kitty!! Ours is just downright nasty! LOL! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm running out of poses for him! I want to do unique ones but it's hard XP

      Delete
  3. Ripple is so cute. I hope your kitty enjoys the books and you do as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, the Unexpected Everything!! Cannot wait to hear what you think of it!!
    And Ripple with a crown is absolute perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Water's Wrath looks good! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky! I so want to read The Unexpected and The Last Boy and Girl.

    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy!! You should definitely try requesting with Simon&Schuster Canada! I'm sure you'll get accepted!

      Delete
  7. OMG I love Ripple's book crown! ;) I haven't heard of any of these! I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Eileen. :)

    Have a lovely week!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha he definitely enjoys being the king (queen?) in the house XD Thanks Alyssa <3

      Delete
  8. Ha ha, I love the Liars and Losers Like Us head pic. A lot of bloggers have been talking excitedly about Water's Wrath. Good to see you got one. I got nothing last week! Not even an eARC, and I am so happy. I did buy two books this morning though and request a grew ARCs on Netgalley yesterday. RIPPLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Air Awakens series is a fantastic one if you enjoy high fantasy :D I hope you're making great progress with ARC April <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...