Wednesday, April 27, 2016

WoW #94: Vicarious (Vicarious #1) by Paula Stokes


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


Vicarious by Paula StokesVicarious
(Vicarious #1)
by Paula Stokes
August 16, 2016
336 pages

Goodreads Summary:
Winter Kim and her sister, Rose, have always been inseparable. Together, the two of them survived growing up in a Korean orphanage and being trafficked into the United States.

Now they work as digital stunt girls for Rose’s ex-boyfriend, Gideon, engaging in dangerous and enticing activities while recording their neural impulses for his Vicarious Sensory Experiences, or ViSEs. Whether it’s bungee jumping, shark diving, or grinding up against celebrities at the city’s hottest dance clubs, Gideon can make it happen for you, for a price.

When Rose disappears and a ViSE recording of her murder is delivered to Gideon, Winter won’t rest until she finds her sister’s killer. But when the clues she uncovers conflict with the neural recordings her sister made, Winter isn’t sure what to believe. To find out what happened to Rose, she’ll have to untangle what’s real from what only seems real, risking her life in the process.

 
That synopsis is everything! August hurry up be here please!

What are you guys waiting on this week?

16 comments:

  1. This sounds like an exciting read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sounds really good! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this author and I can't wait to read this one!

    my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love their names. and I love the sound of this book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niiice! I feel like I need to read this one since our Arch is on the cover!! LOL!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! You recognize it? I should google it LOL

      Delete
  6. This book is new to me! Thanks for sharing!
    (New GFC Follower)


    Have a wonderful week! Dani @ Paulette’s Papers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel bad because I won this from Paula last year and still haven't read it! I justify this by telling myself it doesn't publish until August. O_O I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week, Eileen. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad! I hope you'll love it too!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...