Sunday, May 1, 2016

ARC April Final Update


ARC April banner
 ARC April is hosted by the lovely Octavia and Shelly @ Read.Sleep.Repeat and in short, it is an event where everyone participating reads their ARCs (eARCs included) and try to catch up on the ones they've fallen behind on. For more information, head over to Read.Sleep.Repeat!


For this last week, I finished two more ARCs! I enjoyed both ;)

 
Along with these five I read before, my final count for ARC April is 7 read. I'm pretty happy with this so yayy!!
 
Wandering Wild by Jessica TaylorDaughters of Ruin by K.D. Castner
 Hot Dudes Reading by HDRWater's Wrath by Elise Kova
The Last Boy and Girl in the World by Siobhan Vivian
 
How did you do with ARC April?

10 comments:

  1. Yay! You did so well! I am very proud of you for getting so many done! Hope you have a strong reading month in May!

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie <3 I got my fingers crossed for May :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats on reading 7 ARCs! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed The Unexpected Everything—I can't wait to read it! I read 4 ARCs this month, which I'm happy about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to love TUE! And four is great!!

      Delete
  3. Seven is fabulous! Shelly said the history ARC I read about the White House gardens counted, so I came in at five. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You did great! And Hot Dudes Reading...the title and cover just make me giggle every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The contents of HDR will make you giggle too ;)

      Delete
  5. Congrats! I have not read anything by Morgan Matson yet, but I keep hearing great things! Way to go on a great reading month! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You definitely need to correct that! MM books are the best ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...