Saturday, May 7, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #94


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.

 
My pre-order of Love, Lies and Spies came in but I forgot to haul it so here it is~ It's so pretty, I can't wait to dive in!
 
Ripple with Love, Lies and Spies
 
Thank you Jessica @ A Great Read for the amazing package! We love the signed books and the poster!!
 
Ripple with Wink Poppy Midnight and Dove Arising
 
This is a twitter win from the author! Thank you so much Kathryn! I love the cute swag :D

Ripple and Lucky Few~

What did you add to your shelves this week?

10 comments:

  1. I would like to bring home Ripple, what a cutie! I picked up way too many books this week and will definitely be paying for it for the rest of the month. You had a great haul and I hope you enjoy all your reads!

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe thanks <3 I don't blame you! May 3rd was pretty epic ;)

      Delete
  2. OMG YOU GOT *THREE* RIPPLES IN THE MAIL THIS WEEK! Can I have one? XD teehee

    Awesome haul! Thank you for sharing ^__^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa I wish I could share ;) Thank you Brittany <3

      Delete
  3. Oh yay!!! You got the books and poster!!! Hope you enjoy the reads!!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica! I love everything <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  4. I added nothing interesting. Ha ha. Great haul. Enjoy your reads. RIPPLE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...