Wednesday, May 4, 2016

WoW #95: Smash and Grab by Amy Christine Parker


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


Smash and Grab by Amy Christine ParkerSmash & Grab
by Amy Christine Parker
July 19, 2016
384 pages

Goodreads Summary:
Ocean’s Eleven meets the star-crossed lovers of West Side Story. Grab some popcorn and get ready for an adrenaline-filled heist!

LEXI is a rich girl who loves a good rush. Whether it’s motorcycle racing or BASE jumping off a building in downtown Los Angeles, the only times she feels alive are when she and her friends are executing one of their dares. After her father’s arrest, Lexi doesn’t think twice about going undercover at his bank to steal the evidence that might clear his name. She enlists her hacker brother and her daredevil friends to plan a clever heist.

CHRISTIAN is a boy from the wrong side of the tracks. The local gang has blackmailed him and his friends into robbing banks, and he is desperate for a way out. When the boss promises that one really big job will be the last he ever has to do, Christian jumps at the chance for freedom. In fact, he’s just met a girl at the bank who might even prove useful. . . .

Two heists. One score. The only thing standing in their way is each other.

Told in alternating points of view, this caper is full of romance and fast-paced fun. Hand to fans of Perfect Chemistry, The Conspiracy of Us, and Heist Society.
 
That synopsis totally sold me! It had me at Ocean's Eleven and then again at star-crossed lovers <3

What are you guys waiting on this week?

18 comments:

  1. This one sounds cute. I loved Oceans Eleven, but I haven't read the books that Smash and Grab is compared to. Hope you enjoy it.

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to see how it'll turn out on paper ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh my. This sounds almost too good to be true! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this book before, though it sounds unique and pretty interesting! I'm going to check it out, so thank you for sharing ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure why it's not more well-known. I hope you love it <3

      Delete
  4. Oh man, this sounds so fun! I love heist novels. Great pick!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read a heist novel yet so I'm super curious to read this one :D

      Delete
  5. Oh that's a new to me one! Sounds fun!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! I have an ARC of this one and can't wait to read it

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like it will be a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This does sound really good! I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES! I feel like I have been waiting for this one forever! I love the cover and the Gossip-Girl like vibe it has... the spin-off on West Side Story also is really intriguing! Let's hope that we could get our hands on this one soon, perhaps before release day too! X)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of GG too! I wish I could get an ARC but I could never get in contact with Random House :'(

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...