Saturday, May 6, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #143

 
Stacking the Shelves button


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


I got some exciting bookmail from Bloomsbury! Thank you Shae for the Natasha Pulley books, can't wait to go on these adventures! Then I won the Samantha Young books from Rachel @ Waves of Fiction. Thank you for sending them to me!

Ripple's "More books!?" haul XD

I was also lucky enough to receive a review copy of The Girl Who Knew Too Much. Thank you Penguin Random House Canada! And then I received a copy of Blood Rose Rebellion from a giveaway win from Natalie @ Literary Rambles. Thank you Natalie and Rosalyn Eves for sending it to me :)

Pickles's "all mine" haul.

What did you add to your shelves this week?
 

10 comments:

  1. Cute cats!! Nothing new this week for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There's always next week ;)

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul. Your cats look like they want to keep those books....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'd happily roll all over them haha~

      Delete
  3. Nice new reads!! Hope you enjoy them all!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm hoping to read them all this year to share my thoughts :)

      Delete
  4. Great haul, Eileen!

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely haul and adorable kitties :D Wonderful post! Thank you for sharing!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts! I read each and every comment I get and will reply as soon as I can :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...