Saturday, October 28, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #165


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


I received my pre-order of Gray Wolf Island in the mail yay!! Can you tell Ripple and I are so pumped to jump into this one? ;)

Ripple's ready for Gray Wolf Island!

I got a mixture of new books this week. Short History of the Girl Next Door is a win from the lovely Jen @ Jen Ryland Reviews. She left me with a very cryptic '...woah' so I'm curious to see what that's about ;) Sleeping in the Ground was a surprise from PRHC (thank you!) and I got Rick Riordan's newest Magnus Chase book from Costco since it was the special poster edition. I forgot I had already hauled the picture book The Dog so here it is again lol...

Pickles with Short History of the Girl Next Door, The Ship of the Dead, Sleeping in the Ground and The Dog.

What did you add to your shelves this week?

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are all fairly new to me ones! I've started to see the first one around lately and am curious about it! Hope you enjoy all the lovely new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super mysterious so I'm just really curious ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...