Saturday, December 9, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #171


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


My Black Friday haul from BookOutlet finally arrived! Some of the books weren't in the best of shapes which was a little disappointing but I'm still really happy with what I managed to snatch up :)

Pickles and our BookOutlet haul.
 
This was an unexpected surprise from Tor Teen, thank you~ I actually have read the two previous books in the series so I might give this one a try!
 
Ripple with Seriously Hexed.

What did you add to your shelves this week?
 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Yay for books! Shame that some weren't in the best condition! That's always the downside of ordering online! I've actually ordered books from B&N.com and if they were in crappy condition I'd exchange them in store! It's tedious, but yeah, I'm weird! Lol! Happy Reading!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get it! Not weird at all. I mean we're paying for what we're getting so why shouldn't it be in perfect condition? If BookOutlet was closer to me I'd totally go exchange haha.

      Delete
  2. How did you get your cat to pose like that in the first picture? That's awesome! Nice haul. I hope you love them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't! It was just really good timing haha. He was curious and walked into my picture lol... Thanks Sam!

      Delete
  3. Nice haul-hope you have a great week!!
    http://httppopandbooks.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-sunday-post.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...