Saturday, May 19, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #194


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


Today is a sleepy bookhaul since the cat refused to open his eyes for this photo lol... I picked up some exciting review copies from Raincoast Books, thank you!!! Then I got a surprise copy of The Smoke Thieves in the mail, thank you PRHCanada! No time to sleep for me cause I gotta read read read ;)

Pickles and The Smoke Thieves, Whisper of the Tide, Bring Me Their Hearts and The Game Can't Love You Back.

What did you add to your shelves this week?

8 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I still need to read Song of the Current! Hope you enjoy all the new lovelies!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too actually lol. I've heard it's amazing so happy reading to us!

      Delete
  2. lol😆 He is adorable and I know how he feels. It's been raining here for over a week, after 80 degree weather.
    Hope you enjoy this great haul. Have an amazing weekend. 💋 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helena! I hope it stops raining soon! All the sunshine for you <3

      Delete
  3. The Smoke Thieves looks massive!

    Happy reading, hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!! Funny you should mention the size. When I got the book in the mail, the pub's release note said 270 pages and I just kept thinking no way a book this big is only 270 pages. It's around 400 pages ;)

      Delete
  4. Awww...PICKLES! So sweet. 💜

    I hate when book info has the wrong page count, especially if it is an ARC because sometimes I'll request an ARC because it will be a quicker read. That is one thick book! 😱

    Sorry that I'm comment spamming. Ha ha. The last month before summer break is always crazy at my work and I got terribly behind on my blog hopping. 😇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I sometimes look at page counts more than I really should hahaha.

      Spam away! Thank you so much for always stopping by and commenting. I so appreciate you <3 <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...