Tuesday, December 1, 2015

TTT #43: 2016 Debuts Novels I'm Dying For!


Top Ten Tuesday button

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where people share their top ten things according to the topic of that week.


I'm pretty sure these need no explanation so I'm just going to go ahead and show them to you :D

The Crown's Game by Evelyn SkyeAssassin's Heart by Sarah AhiersRevenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto
1. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
2. Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers
3. Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto
 
The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi HeiligBlackhearts by Nicole Castroman
4. The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
5. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
 
These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker & Kelly ZekasLove, Lies & Spies by Cindy Anstey
6. These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas
7. Love, Lies & Spies by Cindy Anstey
 
Dreamology by Lucy KeatingThe Way to Game the Walk of Shame by Jenn P. NguyenFirsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
8. Dreamology by Lucy Keating
9. The Way to Game the Walk of Shame by Jenn P. Nguyen
10. Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn

If you're interested in learning about more 2016 Debuts, check out Sassy’s Fangirl DebutsTalina over at Sassy & Dangerous has created a really fabulous feature to help spread the news about all the awesome 2016 Debuts!
 
What 2016 Debuts are you looking forward to?

26 comments:

  1. Yes to all of these! So many great ones coming out this coming year, I'm super excited for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I considered a lot of the same books for my list (and picked some of the same ones as well). Plus, more books to add to my TBR list. Thanks!!! Here is my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for adding to your TBR ;) I hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  3. We have a bunch of these in common. Blackhearts wasn't on my list, but I will definitely be reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We share three books, but all of them sound like must reads!

    Check out my Music Monday and TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which three? There are just too many great ones and ten is not enough!

      Delete
  5. So many exciting books debuting next year! Some of the ones on your list are not on mine, so I'll have to check them out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it's almost 2016! I hope our wallets survive the year loll!

      Delete
  6. Nice! I'm curious about Blackhearts as well!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been getting all the praises! Bonus that the author's super friendly on Twitter :D

      Delete
  7. I'm looking forward to all of those as well. I have many of them on my list, but I could only name ten! Great choices!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard to narrow down to ten and I definitely have a lot more too ;)

      Delete
  8. Most of these, like The Crown's Game, Assassin's Heart, Revenge and the Wild, Blackhearts, and The Girl from Everywhere, were on my list too! I can't wait to read them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many great fantasies! I really can't wait!

      Delete
  9. It seems like a lot of people are excited for many of the items on your list! Makes me curious for sure! I do want to read These Vicious Masks. Such a fascinating summary!

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy to hear you're curious! These Vicious Masks is in my top 3 most anticipated 2016 debut :D

      Delete
  10. Wonderful list, I can't wait for The Crown's Game, Blackhearts, and These Vicious Masks.

    Also looking forward to Ever the Hunted, How To Hang A Witch, A Shadow Bright and Burning, and Ivory and Bone!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I haven't heard of Ever the Hunted but I'm definitely looking it up :D

      Delete
  11. Due to my TBR that has grown from a pile to a mountain to an island, all I can do is look at the pretty covers. No TTT post for me this week. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you catch up and get to some of these!

      Delete
  12. Several of these are ones that I'm looking forward to reading too.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/top-ten-tuesday-33/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one are you most looking forward to? I hope you get to enjoy them soon :)

      Delete
  13. Assassin's Heart has such a great hook! And I'm pretty curious about Firsts as well, despite how lurid it sounds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...