Saturday, December 16, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #172


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


December has been busy so I've fallen a little behind on the bookhaul pictures but here are some amazing titles I've gotten. Thank you so much to Scholastic Canada and PRH Canada! I'm especially going nuts over the new Kasie West book <3

Pickles with The Fandom, Listen to Your Heart, Bright Burns the Night, Storm-Wake and Whichwood.Ripple with Bonfire.
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?

2 comments:

  1. OOoh very nice!! Hope you enjoy the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...