Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where people share their top ten things according to the topic of that week.
This is such a fun topic! At first, I just wanted to pick all the hot swoony boys I've read about (even thought there are definitely wayyyy more than 10) but then I decided to be a little bit more rational. Just a tiny bit more :P After some thoughts here they are in no particular order!
1. Celaena Sardothien from the Throne of Glass series - Celaena is too kick ass to not have on the island with me! She can protect me and maybe even give me some lessons on self defense.
2. Harper Price from the Rebel Belle trilogy - Harper would be so much fun to have around because of her total girliness (don't think that's a word but I'm using it)! We can be girly together with Celaena.
3. June Iparis from the Legend trilogy - June's so intelligent I definitely need to have her around. I also feel like she'll be the little sister that everyone can take care of and shower with affection (you know?).
4. Levi from Fangirl - Just having Levi around would make me so happy. I'd be smiling all the time XD
5. Connor from the Pivot Point duology - This is a spoiler so it's under highlight - he heals! It would be very handy to have that ability around. Bonus that he's smoking hot and caring ;)
6. Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices trilogy - Who wouldn't want to bring Will Herondale?!? Ok, maybe some of you but he's WILL HERONDALE! If there are any demons on the island, he can send them back to their realms.
7. Jace Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments series - I love Jace's witty sense of humour. He'd keep me entertained all the time~ And just imagining him side by side with Will!
8. Magnus Bane from the Shadowhunter Chronicles - Two words to describe Magnus: Awesomeness and glitters!
9. Gavriel from The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - Gavriel's just so mysterious and passionate that I'd definitely want him around.
10. Adrian Ivashkov from the Bloodlines series - Adrian can paint and I can watch. Not creepy at all :)
Who are the characters you would want with you on a deserted island?