Friday, March 25, 2016

ARC April Introduction!


ARC April banner
 ARC April is hosted by the lovely Octavia and Shelly @ Read.Sleep.Repeat and in short, it is an event where everyone participating reads their ARCs (eARCs included) and try to catch up on the ones they've fallen behind on. For more information, head over to Read.Sleep.Repeat!


I'm excited to participate in ARC April! I'm going to go for The Silver Reader Level which is 5-9 ARCs. Hopefully I can make a big dent in my ARC pile. Below is the pile of books I'll be reading from :D
ARCs!

Are you joining ARC April? How many do you plan on reading?

7 comments:

  1. I have a total of 20+ to choose from. I'm hoping to read at least 15 of them tbh. You have such a great pile! Can't wait to see your updates!

    Jamie @ Books and Ladders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah that is a lot Jamie! But knowing how fast you read, I have no doubt you'll finish all 20+ ;)

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I have the same goal as you, but 6 is my number :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAMMIT! It's nearly April! I need to make my own list and my own post! Best of luck with your ARC pile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Piliiii you're super fast! I saw your post this morning ;) You can totally reach your goal!

      Delete
  4. I did this two years with ARC August, and loved it. Last year I did a self motivated ARC reading push because my EW account was a confusing mess and my NG account percentage was down to 68%! When ARC April rolled around I had zero ARCs! Ha ha. But I am doing it this time because my EW account is a mess again. I will be cheering you on. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...