Wednesday, February 22, 2017

WoW #137: Once and for All by Sarah Dessen


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


Once and for All by Sarah DessenOnce and for All
by Sarah Dessen
June 6, 2017
400 pages

Goodreads Summary:
As bubbly as champagne and delectable as wedding cake, Once and for All, Sarah Dessen's thirteenth novel, is set in the world of wedding planning, where crises are routine.

Louna, daughter of famed wedding planner Natalie Barrett, has seen every sort of wedding: on the beach, at historic mansions, in fancy hotels and clubs. Perhaps that's why she's cynical about happily-ever-after endings, especially since her own first love ended tragically. When Louna meets charming, happy-go-lucky serial dater Ambrose, she holds him at arm's length. But Ambrose isn't about to be discouraged, now that he's met the one girl he really wants.

Sarah Dessen’s many, many fans will adore her latest, a richly satisfying, enormously entertaining story that has everything—humor, romance, and an ending both happy and imperfect, just like life itself.

 
Sarah Dessen is a must and that synopsis sounds so swoon-worthy~

What are you guys waiting on this week?

10 comments:

  1. Oh great choice, hope this ends up being fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have such high hopes I hope it doesn't let me down :)

      Delete
  2. Nice! I read some of her books waaaayyy back when! LOL. I had a few contemp days before i discovered my love for paranormal. Hope you enjoy this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I binge-read a bunch of her books a few years ago haha. I liked most of them so curious to see what new stuff she'll bring :D

      Delete
  3. You know, I've not read a single book by Dessen! I'm not a big YA contemporary person so that really isn't surprising, but she has so many books published... you'd think I'd have read one by now. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it, Eileen! =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa <3 I hope you try a book one of these days. Maybe her newer ones. I really enjoyed The Truth About Forever ;)

      Delete
  4. Ohhh I didn't know she's coming out with a new one! I hope you'll enjoy, and thanks for the heads up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read a book by Sarah Dessen! Are they YA? The covers look super sweet and fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are YA! Always contemporary and sweet and fun for sure :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...