Saturday, August 22, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #58


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.



So thrilled I won this amazing package (book with a journal and fridge magnets)! I've heard great things about this one so I'm definitely looking forward to reading it :) Ripple's preparing himself for the serious read.

Ripple and Every Last Word package
Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
 
Chapters had a 2 for $15 deal on select paperbacks so I picked up these two. Sarah Dessen books are not to be missed and this is one of the rare ones I haven't read yet! I've heard only great things about the Chao Walking trilogy so naturally had to get this first book~ XD
 
Ripple with The Moon and More & The Knife of Never Letting Go
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
 
I won this one from Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. That cover just looks creepy good! Thank you Jana and Flux!
 
Ripple and Secret of the Sevens
Secret of the Sevens by Lynn Lindquist

What did you guys add to your shelves this week?

22 comments:

  1. Fun package and great books Eileen, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cool to win? Fun package are the best.

      Enter to win a personalized copy of Queen of Shadows! Open INT!!

      Leydy @ OUaT

      Delete
    2. Yes!! I totally wasn't expecting such a fun package but I'm so glad I got it :D

      Delete
  2. Love when I get books for a great price. I have never read a Sarah Dessen book. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like some of her book but you should check it out!

      Enter to win a personalized copy of Queen of Shadows! Open INT!!

      Leydy @ OUaT

      Delete
    2. She writes really heartfelt contemporaries but yes to what Leydy said! Definitely try one :)

      Delete
  3. Nice selection for the week! I really want to read Every Last Word, I've heard good things about it. Enjoy your new books! Have a great weekend!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also heard great things so I'm so happy I got a copy now :)

      Delete
  4. OOoh very nice! Those are some new to me titles! Hope you (and Ripple!) enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! We were giving that prize away on our blog but I was wishing that I could keep it! LOL I hope you enjoy your new books.

    Enter to win a personalized copy of Queen of Shadows! Open INT!!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I definitely would have felt the same way ;)

      Delete
  6. I really want to read Every Last Word - it looks SO GOOD! The Knife of Never Letting Go is amazing, it make will break your heart and make you cry ugly tears though - just a warning! ;D

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the warning! I've been hesitant to pick it up but I'm glad I did ;)

      Delete
  7. I've been meaning to pick up more Sarah Dessen books on my stops. I'll be sure to check out the clearance section the next time!

    Happy reading, Eilleen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy! The sale might have already ended but for sure check it out!

      Delete
  8. I won last month's Novl Box and it had three books in it, but it was curated by Libba Bray, which is my blogging buddy Elizabeth's author idol, so I am sending everything, but the Novl tote to her. Oh, and I ate the candy. Lol. I did get an ebook of Wee Free Men for $1.99 though. I need to start reading some Ness. I have A Monster Calls. Have you read it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing! I'm sad Canada's not eligible for that giveaway but you're so awesome for sharing the win with your friend! The Knife of Never Letting Go would be my first Ness book but I hope you enjoy A Monster Calls! I heard it's really emotional. Not sure if that's a good thing haha ;)

      Delete
  9. Looks like a lovely package :) I need to read more Sarah Dessen books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ;) She's an excellent contemporary storyteller so I hope you enjoy!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...