Saturday, September 16, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #159


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


I went to a YA event at my local bookstore and won these two books. Thank you Chapters! Pickles was quite amazed lol ;)

Pickles with Tower of Dawn and Nyxia.
 
Thank you so much to SMP for sending me this finished copy. I really enjoyed this book!
 
Ripple with The One That Got Away.

What did you add to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I can't remember the last time I actually won a book in person! Like at a store/event! Not sure if that's ever happened! Lol! Congrats! Hope you enjoy the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so surprised but really happy haha. Thanks Jessica!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the win! That is so neat, and Pickles definitely looks surprised/impressed with you. :D Meanwhile, Ripple is looking suave as usual. ;) I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a lovely week, Eileen. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks Alyssa! They definitely know how to capture the focus ;)

      Delete
  3. That's pretty amazing that you won two books. Enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...