Saturday, May 26, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #195


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


It's a contemporary kind of bookhaul! I won two ARCs from Sourcebooksfire and then two review copies from Scholastic Canada and PRHCanada came. Many thanks to the publishers <3

Pickles with Left Field, August and Everything After, Listen to Your Heart and Always Never Yours.

What did you add to your shelves this week?

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the wins!! I have seen Listen to your Heart a few times already so I will wait for a few reviews!! Have a great weekend!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/05/stacking-shelves_26.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I reviewed Listen to Your Heart a couple days ago if you're interested in checking it out :D

      Delete
  2. Yay for the wins!! I can't remember the last time I won a contest. So I must be due for a win soon! Lol!

    Hope you enjoy the new reads which are all new to me ones!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha for sure!! This was my first one in a while too ;)

      Delete
  3. Nice!

    I hope you'll enjoy these.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Pickles just looks so sassy, like THESE ARE MINE YOU CAN LOOK BUT NOT TOUCH. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a lovely week, Eileen. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They totally belong to him when I'm try to take pictures lol. Thanks~

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...