Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish where people share their top ten things according to the topic of that week.
This topic was a little hard for me because I have a habit of binge-reading an author's books. If I'm reading my first book by an author and I end up really liking his/her work, I will look up his/her other books and just jump right into them. Hooray that I managed to find ten authors for this topic! They're mostly authors who write contemporary standalones ;)
1. John Green - This must be shocking for a lot of people but yep I've only read TFiOS. I do own all of his other books, I just haven't gotten around to them yet.
2. Amy Harmon - Making Faces was beautiful, I need to get on her other books.
3. Trish Doller - I really enjoyed Something Like Normal so I'm looking forward to reading her other books.
4. Emery Lord - Open Road Summer was so much fun I absolutely cannot wait for The Start of Me and You.
5. Liz Czukas - Ask Again Later was pretty cute so Top Ten Clues You're Clueless is definitely on my list of books to read.
6. Jenny Han - I'm not that interested in her Summer trilogy but I'm eagerly anticipating To All the Boys I've Loved Before #2.
7. Holly Black - The Coldest Girl in Coldtown is one of my favourite reads this year so yes please more Holly Black please.
8. Sherry D. Ficklin - Queen of Someday really surprised me and now I'm just drooling after Queen of Tomorrow.
9. Danielle L. Jensen - I read Stolen Songbird earlier this year and I so need to get my hands on Hidden Huntress asap!
10. Susan Ee - I recently finished Angelfall and loved it! I'm going to wait a little to dive into World After so I don't have to wait too long for book #3.
Which authors do you need to read more?