Friday, October 24, 2014

Feature & Follow #15: Which Dead Character Would You Bring Back?


Feature & Follow button

Feature & Follow is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where each host will have their own Feature blog to show off more new blogs!


I'm semi back from my break because it was just too hard to stay away from blogging! I find myself still checking book blogs everyday. It's a part of my life now! Now onto today's Feature & Follow topic.

This was a hard one to pick. Since it would be a total spoiler for anyone who hasn't read the book or book series I decided to hide my answer. We all know numerous people died in this last installment but highlight at your own risk ;)

City of Heavenly Fire cover
 
I pick Jordan because I wanted this person to have a HEA. Said person deserved one.

Which dead character would you choose to bring back? Maybe just leave the book name so people don't get spoiled and thank you for coming by!


18 comments:

  1. Oh my heart. I thought er, that character should've gotten a happily-ever-after as well. Or at least a short story. I would so read that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first three books but then never went further with the series. I really should get caught up on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each book is quite thick though so only attempt when you have lots of time ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh yes! I know who you're referring to. That character really deserves to have a life after COHF and could have been a great character to explore. *sigh*

    New GFC follower!! <3
    Here's my F&F post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read that one before! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    New follower via bloglovin!

    My F&F
    Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you give the series a try. It's very unique and quite fascinating!

      Delete
  5. I haven't read it yet so thank you for hiding your answer Eileen. Much appreciated =D
    Old follower
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!!! I hate being spoiled so I try not to spoil people too :D

      Delete
  6. I've never actually read that series but it seems to be so popular!!

    New follower via GFC.
    My FF
    ~Karina@Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good if you enjoy urban fantasy! Angels and demons that kind of things ;)

      Delete
  7. I've not read this yet, but I hear it's going to wrench my heart out !

    Old follower!
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never did read this series. But all character deaths have come to a shock for me. Every time I pretty much need to go back and reread those few paragraphs because I am in such denial, like no! I didn't just read that! They're totally okay! Just sleeping...or passed out from pain...the lies I tell myself!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! Everytime I don't want to believe it either. I kind of just stare at the words and go 'noooo' :(

      Delete
  9. Definitely agree with you! His death seemed so unnecessary! :'(

    New GFC follower!
    Aurélie @ http://exploringpages.blogspot.be/2014/10/ff-feature-follow-if-i-die-young.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...