Wednesday, April 6, 2016

WoW #91: Lucky Few by Kathryn Ormsbee


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


Lucky Few by Kathryn OrmsbeeLucky Few
by Kathryn Ormsbee
June 7, 2016
384 pages

Goodreads Summary:
Stevie Hart is homeschooled, but don’t hold that against her. Sure, she and her best (okay, only) friend, Sanger, will never be prom queens, but that’s just because the Central Austin Homeschool Cooperative doesn’t believe in proms. Or dancing. Still, Stevie and Sanger know how to create their own brand of fun.

Enter Max Garza, the new boy next door. After a near-fatal accident, Max is determined to defy mortality with a checklist: 23 Ways to Fake My Death Without Dying. Dead set on carrying out fabricated demises ranging from impalement to spontaneous combustion, Max charms Stevie and Sanger into helping him with this two-month macabre mission. But as Stevie finds herself falling for Max, it becomes increasingly difficult to draw a line between his make-believe deaths and her real life. In this offbeat, hilarious, and charming novel, Kathryn Ormsbee introduces three unforgettable teens learning to live each day like it’s their fake-last.

 
Boy-next-door and fake deaths = I'm so in!

What are you guys waiting on this week?

14 comments:

  1. This is new to me but fun choice, I hope you end up loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm hoping to have fun with this one ;)

      Delete
  2. This sounds great and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that cover!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it cute! I hope you want to read it too :)

      Delete
  3. Cute pick! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might be interesting to read a book with the home-schooled characters like this. Interesting pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only does this sound very good but I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like one u!ltra-crazy story! I am waiting for A.G. Howard's Adult Gothic Paranormal, The Song Architect. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know she's coming out with an Adult book! Thanks for letting me know La! Definitely adding it to my TBR list.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...