Wednesday, January 24, 2018

WoW #185: Twice Dead (The Necromancer's Song #1) by Caitlin Seal


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


Twice Dead by Caitlin SealTwice Dead
(The Necromancer's Song #1)
by Caitlin Seal
September 18, 2018
336 pages

Goodreads      Indigo

Goodreads Summary:
Naya, the daughter of a sea merchant captain, nervously undertakes her first solo trading mission in the necromancer-friendly country bordering her homeland of Talmir. Unfortunately, she never even makes it to the meeting. She's struck down in the streets of Ceramor. Murdered.

But death is not the end for Naya. She awakens to realize she's become an abomination--a wraith, a ghostly creature bound by runes to the bones of her former corpse. She's been resurrected in order to become a spy for her country. Reluctantly, she assumes the face and persona of a servant girl named Blue.

She never intended to become embroiled in political plots, kidnapping, and murder. Or to fall in love with the young man and former necromancer she is destined to betray.

 
I don't think I've read any necromancy books yet and this sounds like the perfect one to try!

What are you guys waiting on this week?

8 comments:

  1. Oohhh this one sounds fun!!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it?? I've got my eyes on it for sure ;)

      Delete
  2. Ghost spy??? Ahh, this sounds so interesting! Thanks for putting this one on my radar, Eileen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, is this pirate-y? I love pirates. ;) That last line though - is the young man also the former necromancer? Or is that a love triangle I spy. :O In any case, I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a lovely week, Eileen. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'm not sure but I hope it is since I love pirates too! <3 Ohh now that you mentioned it I see what you mean. I read it as the same person so hopefully no triangle!

      Delete
  4. The cover on this is pretty cool. I hope it reads as great. Hope you get to read and love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...