Saturday, August 18, 2018

Stacking the Shelves #202


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


First Stacking the Shelves post since my vacation! I've been feeling a little under the weather since returning so just getting to photographing my bookmail. It wasn't as much as I thought it was going to be considering I was gone for three weeks but my TBR is relieved lol. I got:
 
- The 20th Anniversary Edition of the second Harry Potter book (honestly what HP fan could resist these pretties??)
- Sleight is for a Canadian Reads event that Jamie @ Books and Ladders is hosting in Sept, make sure you check that out then ;)
- The Devil's Thief!!!!!!! My most anticipated 2018 sequel!!!! Many thanks to Simon&Schuster Canada
 
Pickles with Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Sleight and The Devil's Thief.
 
So even though this haul wasn't as big as I imagined, I will be sharing an epic one next week so please stay tuned!
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?

4 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I still need to read The Last Magician! I tried reading it last year but stopped but now feel like I ought to give it another try!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it Jessica!! The books are big but they're so worth the time <3

      Delete
  2. Oh, I read Sleight years ago when it was a self-published book! It was so good! Makes me wonder how much it has changed on it's publishing journey, I may need to pick up this newer edition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so neat Becky! I actually talked to a girl recently who's read both versions and she told me they're very different. The story's changed a lot! I hope you try out the new version and let me know what you think :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...