Saturday, February 9, 2019

Stacking the Shelves #226


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


I've been wanting to read the Falling Kingdom series since I started collecting the books. I was only missing the final book and when I saw Book Outlet had it I snatched myself a copy! Now that I have the complete series I will definitely be binge-reading it!

Pickles with Immortal Reign.
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?

2 comments:

  1. Omg omg!!! I LOOOOOOOOVED this series!!! Binge reading is DEFINITELY a good idea! I swear Morgan ended every single of one of those books on a killer cliffhanger!! Be especially ready to read the last book after the one before it...that had the WORST cliffhanger ever!! Lol!

    Enjoy!! ;)

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I've heard!! I'm really looking forward to reading this series in one go ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...