Saturday, October 19, 2019

Stacking the Shelves #259


Stacking the Shelves button


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


HBGCanada very kindly sent me a copy of this book for review. I've heard really great things about it!

10 Blind Dates with Pickles!

I received this surprise bookmail from Raincoast Books, thank you! This book is so pretty~ 

Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell

What did you add to your shelves this week?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them both!

    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 Blind Dates was one of my anticipated releases. I hope to get to it soon, because it sounds like so much fun and I love books featuring big families.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read my copy of Wayward Son!

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...