Saturday, November 2, 2019

Stacking the Shelves #261


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


And this is the last of my #booksfortrade book! I'm quoted on the back flap of the hardback copies so I decided to get this Faecrate edition as a keepsake~

Faecrate edition of Vortex Visions by Elise Kova

With a baby at home, I'm going to be cutting down on blogging. I thought I could keep posting as usual but it's proven to be difficult. I've got WoW posts scheduled till the end of the year but I'll mainly be sharing reviews from now on. If I can get the occasional StS post in then that's great too. Thank you for continuing to visit my blog!!

What did you add to your shelves this week?

1 comment:

  1. Babies definitely change things! But it's happy changes! Blogging can take a back seat for as long as needed! Yay for being quoted!

    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...