Friday, October 3, 2014

Feature & Follow #12: Favourite Fashions from the Books You've Read


Feature & Follow button

Feature & Follow is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where each host will have their own Feature blog to show off more new blogs!


Grave Mercy coverDark Triumph coverMortal Heart cover

The His Fair Assassin series by Robin LaFevers was the first thing that popped into my head when I read this week's question. I love the looks and the fact that they can conceal weapons under their dresses and robes and still look lovely! They can even disguise weapons as accessories! Seems so deadly yet beautiful!!

What's your favourite fashion from books you've read and thanks for coming by!

Note: I'm still on vacation so I won't be able to comment and follow back right away but I will as soon as I can!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I can just stare at them all day long cause they match so perfectly :D

      Delete
  2. I love the hood cape cloak look; I've been dying to sew me one, but the materials are just way too expensive, and to purchase one would be just the same :/ One day though!

    New follower on Bloglovin!

    Here's mine: Sparrow’s F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see it if you manage to make or buy one someday!! Following you back on Bloglovin ;)

      Delete
  3. That is a great choice! I really need to read that series. It's been on my list for awhile now! But I love the Medieval fashions and the idea of hiding their weapons and still looking beautiful is pretty great!

    Happy FF! Old follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! Hooray I found someone that understands! You definitely need to read this series asap ;)

      Delete
  4. Nice! I like the historical looks as well, but I can honestly say I would not want to wear them myself! Still gorgeous!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally want to try an outfit but I might become a little dangerous haha!

      Delete
  5. Just hoppin by! :-) Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic #FF

    New GFC, Twitter, G+, & Instagram follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...