Wednesday, September 14, 2016

WoW #114: Windwitch (The Witchlands #2) by Susan Dennard


Waiting on Wednesday button

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted every week by Breaking the Spine which lets us showcase an upcoming release we are excited about! 


Windwitch by Susan DennardWindwitch
(The Witchlands #2)
by Susan Dennard
January 3, 2017
416 pages

Goodreads Summary:
Sometimes our enemies are also our only allies…

When an explosion destroys his ship, the world believes Prince Merik, Windwitch, is dead. Scarred yet alive, Merik is determined to prove his sister’s treachery. Upon reaching the royal capital, crowded with refugees, he haunts the streets, fighting for the weak—which leads to whispers of a disfigured demigod, the Fury, who brings justice to the oppressed.

When the Bloodwitch Aeduan discovers a bounty on Iseult, he makes sure to be the first to find her—yet in a surprise twist, Iseult offers him a deal. She will return money stolen from him, if he locates Safi. Now they must work together to cross the Witchlands, while constantly wondering, who will betray whom first?

After a surprise attack and shipwreck, Safi and the Empress of Marstok barely escape with their lives. Alone in a land of pirates, every moment balances on a knife’s edge—especially when the pirates’ next move could unleash war upon the Witchlands.

I loved Truthwitch and can't wait to see where the story will take the characters :D

What are you guys waiting on this week?

16 comments:

  1. Most of the people I know are highly anticipating this book! I really hope you love it as much as Truthwitch ^_^ Awesome pick! <3

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard not to be waiting for this one lol! Thank you <3

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this series. I hope you enjoy, Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it Joy!! Read them both when this one comes out ;)

      Delete
  3. I still need to read the first book but I've seen such awesome reviews for it! Hope you love this

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice! I still need to read book 1 but I have a good feeling about it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read this book as well! Truthwitch was so great, though I feel like I read it so long ago. This book could not come soon enough. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it, Eileen!

    Have a lovely week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed!! If they can move up the release date that would be great XD

      Delete
  6. WAITING FOR THIS ONE IS GOING TO KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I read Truthwitch so early!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! I see another re-read in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wait for this book is killing me! I NEED more Aeduan/Iseult in my life. xD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...