Saturday, January 12, 2019

Stacking the Shelves #222


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


Here are some more bookmail I got at the end of 2018 but didn't have a chance to share yet. I received these two titles from PenguinTeen Canada! Thank you!!


Pickles with When I Was Summer and The Dark Days Deceit.
 
And then HarperCollins Canada sent me the best mail to end 2018~ 99 Percent Mine is my most anticipated romance read of 2019!!! I've already devoured it and loved it <3 You definitely don't want to miss out on this one!
 
Pickles with 99 Percent Mine.
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Awesome that you got one of your most anticipated releases! That's always an amazing feeling! Glad you enjoyed it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! I was so excited to read it. Thanks so much Jessica <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...