Saturday, August 17, 2019

Stacking the Shelves #250


Stacking the Shelves button


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


I was so excited for this bookmail I've already read and loved this book by the time this post goes up haha.
 
Bringing Down the Duke with Pickles.
 
Thank you S&S Canada for this review copy. Jenn Bennett is a must-read author <3
 
Pickles with The Lady Rogue.
 
What did you add to your shelves this week?

8 comments:

  1. Ohh Jenn Bennett has a new book?! Whelp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And it's historical fiction this time!! Wee~

      Delete
  2. OOh nice! Those are new to me ones! Glad you got ones you were excited for! Happy Reading!

    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I saw that you got some exciting bookmail too ;)

      Delete
  3. I love Jenn Bennett's writing!! I'm super excited to try this new one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lady Rogue cobver is beautiful. 💜

    PICKLES! 😻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely gives off the historical fiction vibe!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...