Saturday, August 31, 2019

Stacking the Shelves #252


Stacking the Shelves button

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that lets us share what we've added to our shelves.


A huge thanks to PRH Canada for sending me a copy of one of my most anticipated romance title this year! I've already read it and it's so fun ;)

Well Met with Pickles~

I also received some surprise mail from Kids Can Press~ Thank you so much for theses copies!

The Hive and Michigan vs. The Boys

What did you add to your shelves this week?

7 comments:

  1. Well Met made me really happy. It was tons of fun and really sweet. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice picks! Those are new to me ones! I hope you enjoy them all!

    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I want to read Well Met. I requested a copy from Penguin. Let's hope I get approved. Lol.

    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed cause you need this book in your life Joy!

      Delete
  4. Michigan Vs. the Boys looks good. 👍✨

    I don't think I mentioned this, but I recently won a hardcover of Hollow Kingdom! 🙌🙌🙌

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...