Sunday, January 3, 2016

2015 "Real" Book Challenge December Wrap-Up


2015 "Real" Book Challenge banner
For the month of December, I read these 'real' books.
 
My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie PerkinsInstruction for the End of the World by Jamie KainFirst Touch by Laurelin Paige

December turned out to be a very slow reading month. I was busy with being festive and spending time with family :) Three's still not too bad right?!
 
How many 'real' books did you read in the month of December?
 
 
I can't believe it's been a year already. I really want to thank the ladies at Swoony Boys Podcast and Fic Fare for hosting the 2015 "Real" Book Challenge! I've definitely been more productive at reading 'real' books because of this challenge so THANK YOU!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm team eBooks last December. I had enjoyed the month mostly just lazying around... and eating on every holiday occasions. lol

    - Erika E. @ The Nocturnal Fey

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read eight. I got a bug in my bonnet about getting one more book read before midnight on NYE. Ha ha. Happy New Year: Eileen, The Hubs, and Ripple. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo go LaLa! I know exactly what you mean. I almost wanted to pass on countdown and just read my book lol. Happy 2016 <3 <3

      Delete
  4. Awesome! All your reads sound really nice. I didn't get much reading done in December, but I'm back on track this month. Let's hope I continue with it. Thanks for sharing, Eileen!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you're into a more sexy adult read then I would recommend First Touch! My True Love Gave to Me is a great festive read :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...